Wednesday 1 July 2009

This week's anthem for PARTYFUNTIME2022 - "funny indian dance"



CLICK HERE for all of WOOSTA's postsWOOSTA:
Okay, so we're a bit late with this post - this week's ANTHEM FOR PARTYFUNTIME2022.

CLICK HERE for all of Dong's PostsDONG:
We're getting a bit hot here.

WOOSTA:
This week's ANTHEM is nominated by Uber-Helper Jeni_girl as a comment on last week's anthem

DONG:
Man, this afternoon feels like the surface of the sun.

WOOSTA:
Anyway, turn up your speakers and enjoy "funny indian dance (Tunak Tunak Tun)"

DONG:
Thanks Jeni_girl - ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY OTHERS?

DONG:
God... I can not be bothered to find a Princess today.
Too hot man.

WOOSTA:
That's a shame - we got a good one too.



DONG:
I'll take a look at her next week - leave a COMMENT below if you think of a good song or a nice Princess for me.

CLICK HERE for all our ANTHEM FOR PARTYFUNTIME2022 posts

http://woostandong.blogspot.com/search/label/Anthem%20for%20PFT22

1 comments:

jeni_girl said...

Thank you Woosta and Dong, I am now officially a helper! (well nothing much better to do) Gosh it has been hot! I think I'm burning and I'm in the shade! and by the looks of that new potential princess's costume she must be melting! but she looks like she could be a great princess :P


Powered by Blogger